Enlight Communications provides a variety of technical and value-added support services designed to insure the investment in and maximize the value and usefulness of your new or existing private radio and wireless communication equipment and systems.
Our Services Include:
- Private Two-Way Radio & Wireless Data Equipment Repair, Maintenance, & Service
- Radio and Terminal Device Programming & Set-Up
- Radio Battery Maintenance, Conditioning, & Optimization Programs
- Two-Way Radio & Wireless Communications Equipment Installation
- Installation, Implementation & System Optimization Services for Manufacturers, Resellers, Dealers
- Specialized Antenna Systems for LMR, AVL, Data, or In-Building Coverage
- System Performance Evaluations
- Existing System Optimization & Maintenance
- RF Coverage Surveys & Site Evaluation Services
- RFI – Interference Location, Analysis, & Resolution
- New System Design – Existing System Upgrades
- RF System Integration Services
- System Consulting, Management and Planning Services
- Client & User Training Services
- FCC Licensing, Frequency Coordination, & Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- Frequency Searches & Usage Evaluations
Many of these services are included at no or minimal charge when we are the prime vendor – others are fee-based contract or hourly rate services.
For further details on how these services can be a cost-effective and long-term benefit to your organization, please contact us.